Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Platonic Relationship

Apparantly Plato, who came up with the concept of the platonic relationship, was pretty excited about it.

For those who don't know the Man, he was a famous Greek philosopher. Plato wrote about many ideas in philosophy that are still talked about today.

(For those who know who is Adam Chen and Not Plato, Please Stop reading my Blog. Now.)

Ok Now, back to Plato. He named it after himself.

He probably said ``Yeah, I got this new thing-- "platonic". My idea, my name, calling it after myself... What I do is, I go *out with the girls, I "talk" with them - don't "do" anything... and go right home after that.

" What do you think? I think it's going to be big thing. "

I bet you there were other guys in history that tried to get relationships named after them, but it didn't work.

I bet there were guys who tried to do it like plato

" Hi, my name's Rico. Would you like to go to bed immediately? Hey, it's a Riconic relationship..."

" Hi there. Names Ewan. I think we should have a Ewanic relationship. I call a few friends, you call a few , lets have an orgy "

Plato must have been a Niceeeeee Guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home