Tuesday, January 23, 2007

You Should Have Your Money Working For You.....

My Colleagues were talking about yesterdays bull run at the ST.

Everyone says, well actually some of everyone, That You should invest. Let the Money work for you.

The phrase " You should have your money working for you "

Okay, I've decided I'll do the work. I'm gonna let the money relax. You know what I mean. Because if you send your money out there - working for you - sometimes, it gets fired. AND I certainly cant afford that.

You go back there and start asking.....

" Hey,What happened? I had my money. It was here, it was working for me. I was relaxing ."

" Yeah, I remember your money. Showing up late.Always Slacking and taking time off.I'm afraid we had to let him go."

I'll Do all the working and Money, you go zen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok you do all the working,,,me and the money will zen 2gether..
how is it???

:P

pripz

9:41 PM  
Blogger WolfMan said...

How about me do all the working, money zen and I kick your ass?

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home