Saturday, May 27, 2006

Top Ten C-M-I S'porean Pick Up Lines

Was having dinner and drinks with some old frens. One of my galfrens was telling us an experience she had in a club where a local Chinese guy and an eurasian guy, wanted to pick her up.

Apparantly the chinese, better looking one, asked her IF she wanted to dance with him. When she said, she didnt feel like dancing, he said that he's gonna bring his drink here and wait till she had the mood to dance.

The eurasian guy, waited for her to finish her drink, approached her and asked if she would allow him to buy her the next drink, all she's gotta do was to tell him her name.

After a few laughs we were discussing cools ways to approach a gal, be it in a pub., restaurant , sports event,etc

I personally think that the perfect way to tackle a gal, is to tackle her in a way, indirectly, till SHE comes and tackles you.

Sounds egoistic, but you will know she be a keeper.

Anyways, on the drive back home, I thought of my 2nd TOP TEN...

TOP TEN CANNOT-MAKE-IT SINGAPOREAN PICK UP LINES.

10. Can I buy you a glass of Newater?

9. Hello, want to see my Fully Modified WRX with NOS ?

8. Didn’t I see you last week at SDU Headquarters/Communicable Disease Centre/Desker Road?

7. Weren’t you in a slimming center/Oxy 10/hair weaving ad?

6. Would you like to come with me to a Young PAP meeting?

5. Hello, What say we head down to HDB and apply for a 4-roomer at Sengkeng..

4. My handphone is smaller and newer than his.

3. Let’s go to my house and watch reruns of Triple Nine.

2. Hurry up, go out with me. I only put 50 cent coupon.

And the No.1 CMI S'porean Pick UP line is............
.............

1. Go out with me and I'll promise to give you part of my liver.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny how u din mention the classic indian guy pick up line..

"Hi, my friend wants to get to know you."

they cldnt have been more original.

nuff said.

Pripzy

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There isn't a perfect pick-up line.

You pick up a girl that is willing to be picked up and u'll be lucky! Pick up a girl that is just wanting to have a gd nite with her gfs and you will leave with a bruised ego.

So i would advise you look out for her body language and you will be surprised how many of them wants to be picked up... *wink*

And as for throwing the ball into the female's court to tackle you is a smart move...

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

**cough**cough** "lame.." **cough**
**cough**cough** "topic" **cough**

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home