Saturday, April 15, 2006

Parents

Parents make the best employers.
Because no matter how bad a job you do, they stick with you.

I remember that I used to sweep & mop the floor on the weekends for $1.
But I used to cheat, sometimes I won't even sweep. I would like throw some water around the house when my mum was coming back, and tell her that I just finished sweeping and just finished mopping about 5 mins ago.

And there was nothing she could do. She has to give me that $1.
Cos they are parents.

The could'nt go,

"Listen , son you're not really cleaning the house. Now,I know you have been in the family for 10 years now, but i'm afraid we're going to let you go. Don't feel too bad about it. We are making cutbacks all over the house.

Even the dog's only coming in 3 days a week "

5 Comments:

Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

This is really funny.

Very nice blog.

10:41 AM  
Blogger WolfMan said...

t.j?

Tina?

6:06 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

No.

It's not Tina.

later...

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home