Thursday, October 13, 2005

Se7en Sins


The Seven Deadly Sins. Are they really deadly?
We are taught ethical values in life. BUT, do we follow them.

In Business world, Politics and even like going to a It store to buy a laptop, is ethics really practiced, by the consumer and the salesperson?

Pride, Envy, Wrath, Sloth, Greed, Gluttony and Lust.
Which of these are really sinful.

Which of the sins are the worse? Any sins which are NOT sins?
Any sins which is not in the list?

I ask myself.
Time to Ponder with a Heine in my hand....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a residual income site/blog. It pretty much covers residual income related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home